1) The quality of Voip calls depends on many factors, such as:
- The availability of bandwidth where the device is located.
- The wired state coming from the internet modem to the VoIP device
- The abuse of download programs within the network
- The conditions of the telephone connected to the Voip.
When it is any of the above, it is recommended to restart the internet modem and the Voip device, Check wiring and telephone, replacing them with others, performing new tests.
2) In other cases, the quality of the calls may be affected by the blocking of ports by the telephone operator, and for this, the opening of ports 5060, 5061 UDP and TCP must be requested, as well as ports 80, 8080, and ranges from 2000 to 20000 UDP.
3) Check the audio codecs configured in the account and in the Voip device.
4) If there are still no solutions, it is recommended to contact voicetophone support by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org